Friday, December 09, 2005

videos - the good and the bad

It's been awhile since I posted any videos that I like. So here are some new ones.

The Good
RENT - AOL Sessions - it has an amazing acappella version of Seasons of Love

We Belong Together by Mariah Carey - I know this is an old video, but any video with Wentworth Miller is worth taking a look at (over and over)

Pretty Vegas by INXS - I actually can't watch the video, but I like the song. I didn't really want JD to win Rockstar, but I like the song for some reason. The old guys from INXS are just that, old and scarey. And JD is...he needs to put a shirt on and stop pretending to be Michael Hutchence.

Crazy by Alanis Morissette - It's actually a cover of the Seal song. It's a really awesome version. The song is off her recently released greatest hits album called The Collection

Wunderkind by Alanis Morissette -This is not a video. Just the song. It's a new Alanis song that is going to be on the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack. Awesome.

And if you have some extra time, check out a live show from the John Mayer Trio.

The Bad
The following songs scare me to death. And the videos make my eyes bleed. But for a good laugh, check them out.
My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
The Beat of My Heart by Hilary Duff
L.O.V.E by Ashlee Simpson
Confessions of a Broken Heart by Lindsay Lohan
Stickwitu by the Pussycat Dolls (why can't they spell the whole words?)

Damn, I could do this all day. But I don't know how much more my ears can take.

No comments: