Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Good - part 2 edit

I feel that I must address something I posted earlier. About the customer calling me a fucking bitch. First of all, I am not upset by this. I need that to be clear. I just laughed and still laugh at it. I know I am a loving and wonderful person and should not be called such things by customers. I know this. But it was so damn funny. When I was telling the story to other people, I realized that I had failed to mention the funniest part of the whole thing. The lady was calling from the side of the road. Something had caused her back glass to shatter while she was driving. So, she being the brilliant person she is, decided the smartest thing to do was pull over to the side of the road and call her insurance company. She demanded that someone come out right then to the side of the road and replace her glass. She also continued to tell me over and over how cold she was. She also repeatedly said things like, "Help me Jesus" and "Give me strength Lord". Jesus? Lord? Total idiot. First off, no one is going to come to your rescue. Your glass is broken. You are not dead. You are not stuck there on the side of the road. That was your choice. Same to the being cold part. Go home and call me from the warmth of your house. DUH. Seriously. She was out of control. She was acting like a child who broke something and was just standing there, crying for their mommy to come and fix it. Be a grown up. She was acting like it was life or death. But the best part is that she frequently called out to her Lord and Jesus and then, when she thought I couldn't hear her, swore like a freaking sailor. Spare me.

No comments: