Thursday, December 01, 2005

the good, the bad and the ugly

The Good
Have you seen the show The Boondocks on Cartoon Network? It's the funniest damn show ever! It airs Sunday nights and reruns on Mondays, all during Adult Swim. Seriously. Check it out.

The Good - part 2
Most people might view this as a bad thing, but to me, being called a fucking bitch by a customer who thought she hung up her phone, is a good thing. I wear the title as a badge of honor. My soul mission in life is to make people realize that I am, in fact, a fucking bitch. Awesome. Bitch.

The Bad
We decided to order pizza last night because we are getting sick of turkey. We like this place not far from our house called Hungry Howies. (I will not honor them with a link.) For regular pizza, they are pretty good. So we ordered around 6:45. Long story short...and 3 phone calls later...we got our food around 8:40pm. Not even kidding. They told me it would be an hour. Not 2! Then, the forgot to give us our receipt (we paid with our debit card). Then, it was cold. Then, the gave us 1/2 the wings we ordered and paid for. Then, there was no pizza sauce for the breadsticks. Then, the pizza toppings were WRONG!!!!! One thing. Small annoyance. Two things. Damn, that sucks. Three things. We are getting really pissed. Four things. Lets call and talk to a manager. They tell us that the manager just left for the night. We left our phone #, but aren't expecting a call back. If it happens, I will piss my pants. We were really upset. And the worst part is that we can never eat there again. We tend to not give places that give us shitty service repeat business.

The Bad - part 2
I still have a cough. I still have junk in my throat that hasn't completely cleared up just - or maybe its new and not relate to my previous illness. Either way, I still cough and it sucks.

The Ugly
My hair. Its really long. Its the longest its ever been. It goes to my butt. And its getting on my nerves finally. Plus the ends are frizzing out. I decided to cut it. Now, nothing dramatic here. Calm down. I am just gonna get like 6 inches chopped off. Clean it up a bit and make it more manageable. This will probably happen next week.

No comments: