Friday, August 05, 2005

I hate cars

This morning, the KIA wouldn't start. Chris managed to move it to the street and jump started it with my car. Thank God for that. It was the battery that died. That battery is just over a year old. So something must be wrong and draining the battery. I followed Chris to the dealership in my car and we dropped it off. They are going to replace the battery and work on the rest of it, since it's already there. The air conditioner is not working well in it and it's over due for the 45000 mile check up. We are leaving it there all weekend and hopefully we can get it back on Monday. Fun. Fun. I called my dad and thanked him. He needed to be thanked, because if I didn't have my car, this would have really been a major issue. And I am so thankful that it wasn't major. We have KIA roadside assistance, so we could have gotten the car to the dealer. But without my car we would have had to get a rental and figured all that out. Anyway.
I am gonna go on with my day. My mom is coming and we are going to Arizona Mills to shop. That should help the stress level for both of us. My aunt had surgery for her broken hip yesterday and is doing well.
Other stuff...
I am so glad I taped the Today show yesterday and got to see the RENT cast perform. I love it so much. I just can't get enough of it. I have been playing the soundtrack for the last few days. And let me just say that Adam Pascal (below on the right) is still so yummy hot! (And Taye Diggs ain't too freakin shabby his self. And his cute wife in the middle! She's in RENT too.)


Edited to add: Video of the performance is now on the RENT blog, if you wanna watch it.
And I found this and had a good laugh. That's a bad picture, but cute that they crashed a wedding! Let me explain why he was hanging out with Ryan Seacrest. They know each other from way back when John lived in Atlanta and Ryan was a local radio DJ there.
I gotta go get ready to shop...

No comments: