Monday, August 08, 2005

8 is enough

So yeah, there have been 8 mice as of this morning. We had none for like 2 or 3 days and then the last 3 mornings, there have been one. I don't really know what we are gonna do. Whatever.

Other stuff:
Are you watching Real World Austin? Oh my god. This is the saddest season yet and one of the best, I think. Melinda and Danny are developing a real relationship and you can tell. They really like each other and every time they go out, they want to be home with the other. That's cute. But poor Danny. In the first episode he got in a fight and broke his face. He had to have surgery for it. And now, on last weeks episode, he finds out that his mother dies. Holy crap. I cried so bad for him. It's so sad. He goes home and does not know if he wants to come back. I hope that he does.

Friday with Mom was fun, but exhausting. After the morning and the car mess, me and mom went shopping and my sister is right, the mall is a stress inducer. We were carrying around heavy bags and only managed to make it half way thru the mall. I know that it was mostly my fault. I was just not there emotionally and physically I was wore out and tired. We did eat at a great place called Joe's Crab Shack. It was way good! I am not a big seafood fan, but I wanted to try it. I had a crab cake sandwich. It was the first crab cake that I've ever had. It was way good. I really want to go back and eat there more. Yummy stuff.

No comments: