Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

oh the drama.
That's all I have to say about it.
My job is directly affected by weather events all over the country. Meaning, we are busy. That's all. It effects my company financially. Anyhoo.
I just think it's funny that one the news last night, the graphic said "Killer Katrina" and I was thinking they were a little premature on that. It killed a couple of people in Florida when it hit last week, but they died from other things like dehydration and shit. They didn't drown or nothing. They were just talking about the worst case scenario and getting everybody all roused up. Not that it isn't a big deal, but Killer before it hit land? Whatever. I hope the loss of life is minimal and that people are able to recover from it. But people, come on? You live below sea level.

No comments: