Thursday, August 04, 2005

5's are lucky

That's the number of mice so far. And this morning there were none! They are getting fewer and fewer. I am taking this as a good sign.

I am so tired. I just want to not get out of bed every day. I try to go to bed early, but that never happens.
Yesterday I stayed up late to hang out with Chris after he got home from Vegas. He went for like 5 minutes (ok, more like 4 hours) for a meeting. They had a little free time after their meeting, but before they left, so they went to the Palms. He doesn't ever gamble when he goes, but he just wanders around looking at the buildings. That's the architect for you. He does there everywhere we go. So, I was up late talking with him.
Last night, I watched about 2/3 of First Daughter. Seriously. Why do I watch this crap on TV? It was alright. But in the last scene of the movie, she wears this gorgeous purple dress. I'm looking for a picture now...
I am out of it. I am really glad that I only have about one more hour of work.

No comments: