Thursday, April 14, 2005

it's so close now I can feel it

I can feel it in my head. My headache.
We are moving all the big stuff in a UHAUL on Saturday. Thank God Chris has people helping him, because I've already told him that I am not carrying anything down the stairs. I told him I think we should've hired movers. We said that after we moved in over two years ago. But he thinks he can handle it. I almost don't even want to be there while they are moving the stuff, because I don't think I can handle watching someone walk backwards down the stairs carrying the coach or whatever. Plus, the boxes are heavy. They are gonna kill themselves carrying that junk. It's stressing me out. But I am trying to not let it. I will just not watch. But apparently my parents are gonna help too. We wanted to borrow my dad's truck to do some extra moving after we are done with the UHAUL and when I asked my dad, he said that he wanted to help move. Cool. And then my mom is gonna meet us at the house to help get some stuff set up there. That's cool too. The more help the better.
I am going over to the house today to clean the floors before we bring over the big stuff.
We still have to hang most of the blinds. The HUGE blinds for the front window came the other day. We had to special order them and FedEX attempted to deliver them, but we were obviously not there. So we had to go over to the FedEX place and pick them up. Mind you, these blinds are almost 8 feet long, but with the box it's about 10 feet. We somehow managed to get them into our Kia. Again we got to say, "You'd be surprised how much you can fit in a Kia." So after we move in we gotta get all those blinds hung. Right now there is nothing on the windows, but we don't have anything there really. Once our junk is there, we need to cover those windows.
This house is running my life!

No comments: