Monday, April 18, 2005

augh

We moved.
We slept in our house for the first time on Saturday night. I was not a restful sleep. Dogs barking. It just felt weird too. Last night was much better.
I am sick of looking at boxes. I just want it to all be unpacked. I hate feeling like I am living out of a suitcase, or camping - as Chris called it. I sorta set up the bathroom and the bedroom so that we can function, but other than that, we are roughing it. Plus, the cable and internet did not get turned on Saturday like it was supposed to. There is some filter on the line, blah blah blah. They told me that no one needed to be at the house, but apparently the cable guy came to the house on Saturday and no one was home. Well, duh! Whatever. They are coming back on Friday to set it all up and now we have to pay for installation, depending on what they have to do. Bastards. I hate Cox Cable.
I have bruises all over. I bruise so easily. I hardly carried anything, compared to Chris, but I am still hurting. My back was spasming last night and that was neat.
I am so out of it. I just want all this to be over.

No comments: