Wednesday, November 18, 2009

update on last post

This morning, I decided to call Vic. I had to end this stupid limbo. It rang and rang. He never answered or was not home. He does not have voicemail or an answering machine. I let it ring for a long time. I figured if he doesn't have voicemail, he wouldn't have caller id. How would he know that I called? I emailed him. This is what the email said...
I just tried to call you. What I was going to tell to you was that I really didn't have anything to say.
Please do not call me back.
Maybe in the future, if I feel like communicating with you, I will. For now, this is all I can do.

Laura
That really is what I was going to say. In truth, the email was easier than the conversation would have been. It was a lot less stressful for me... as it should be. Who knows what will happen next, but I think I made myself very clear.

No comments: