Saturday, November 28, 2009

black friday

My mom and I decided to brave a couple of stores yesterday. We were not crazy and got up before dawn. We went later in the afternoon and we were on a mission. We went to Old Navy and it was nuts. There were tons of people and the store was a mess. Everything was thrown all over the place. My goal was to find these and I sure did find them. That means I now own HO flips! So happy. We found the flip-flops and got out of that store as soon as possible. Then next 2 stores we went to were actually not bad at all. They didn't appear and busier than usual. We found almost every thing we were looking for and got great deals in the process. I am just glad that we didn't try to do more. All the crowds and chaos are not something I enjoy.
But dude... I have HO flips! So worth it.

No comments: