Saturday, November 21, 2009

a cute little story

I had forgotten about a cute thing that happened when I was on the east coast, visiting my sister. I remembered today, because my sister was processing some pictures she had taken of her friends family, for their Christmas card. While I was there, we went over to her friends house to visit for a little bit. Her friend has a daughter who will be two very soon. While we were visiting, we were playing with her and I was sitting on the floor. The little girl came up to me, pointed at the tattoo on my foot and said, "What's that?" I told her it was a ladybug and she looked right at me and said, "Why?" She said it in the cutest voice you could imagine. Almost in a sing-songy voice. "Whiiiii?" How could I not laugh? I said to her, "That's a good question, J." Even at that age, tattoos are perplexing.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

She is two TODAY! Today is her birthday.

Laura Anne said...

awww. then i am glad i was thinking of her today. too bad she didn't get to be with her mommy today.