Thursday, April 30, 2009

what's been up with me??

  • April 20-22 - went to Flagstaff for the fun of it. We stayed in a cabin and it was glorious there. I did not want to leave.
    click for the rest of the pictures

  • April 24th - 1st Anniversary of the Goth Girls. Had the best virtual party of all time. Got really drunk and regretted it for the rest of the weekend.

  • April 26th - My cousin's daughter's 1st Birthday Party. Her actual birthday was the next day (she shares her birthday with my sister!), but the party was Sunday.
  • click for the rest of the pictures

  • April 27th - My sister's birthday. I was also called to report for jury duty. I waited all morning and then was finally called after lunch. After hours of questions, I was actually chosen to be on the jury. Hooray. not.

  • April 28-29 - I had to report for jury duty both these days. That meant I had to take Chris to work everyday. It was actually much more interesting then I thought it would be. Truthfully, I enjoyed jury duty. The case was very cut and dry. It was a fraud case. The defendant admitted to committing the crime in a written confession, on a recorded interview with the police and on the stand. And the defense didn't present any evidence to the contrary. I wonder why this case even went to trial at all.

  • April 29th - Lots for this day, so it gets its own bullet. Chris and I were celebrating what he calls "dating day." It's actually the anniversary of when we first started dating. Not our first date, but when we became boyfriend & girlfriend. And how long ago was that? 15 years ago today. April 29, 1994. Yes, it even shocks me!

    Because of jury duty, I also missed Jason Castro's first webcast. But praise jesus, it was recorded. He cracks me up so bad. And I know almost all the people he answers questions from. Especially singin72! That's one of my besties!! And he sings at the end... so check that out here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1445292

    So that is what has been up with me. I need a nap.
  • No comments: