Wednesday, April 01, 2009

top 9

bleh

So, I have been watching Idol, but not posting anything about it. Why? Because the show sucks. Everyone, but Adam and Allison, makes me crazy and not in a good way. The whole show drives me nuts. The judges are worse this year than ever (and that's hard to believe). The addition of Kara is such a joke. She actually makes Paula look sane. And that is tough to do.
I'm not even gonna talk about the contestants because I don't really think anyone deserves to win this year.
I know many people are thinking that I feel this way based on my affection and affiliation with Castro. But really, that's not true. I can separate myself from that and watch objectively. The thing I bring with me is the knowledge that the show is nothing that they want you to believe. The votes don't count. The singers are characters and have rolls to fill. They are cast, just like every other reality show. Take the show with a grain of salt.

bleh

I can't talk about this shit anymore. Gives me a headache.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

You can see that they are cast by how the judges keep asking them to sing particular types of songs and the singers resist and sing what they want... and when this does not align with how they're cast, the judges complain.

Laura Anne said...

See? Makes sense, don't it? That's why even the good performances get bad reviews from the judges. If they don't fit in the little box they were supposed to be in, its not good.

fuck em