Thursday, April 30, 2009

top 5

I am sooooo late watching this weeks episode and of course I know who was eliminated. But I gotta bitch and moan about the show anyway. I always say that I am not gonna blog the show, but then I start watching it and all these things run thru my head. So here I am week after week.

When I see Jamie Foxx I always think of In Living Color. Wanda. Remember that character? I am cracking up thinking it right now. He did say some really nice things to the contestants, though.

Kris - I really did not like the arrangement. He never should have sped it up. Take out that middle section and I liked it a lot. He sounded good, but I have to agree with Simon. The other judges crawled up his ass. Plus, he looked like an accountant. Needed a better suit and tie.

Allison - Super cute. I really like her outfit and the black extensions they put in her hair. This was another boring performance from her. I think I don't really like or dislike her anymore. I kinda don't care. She is a cute kid on the recorded stuff, but she bores me when she sings. Its too easy to tune her out.

I think Paula is wearing one of those big red bows that they put on a car when you buy it for Christmas.

Matt - Who dressed these boys? Matt looks like an accountant too. WTF?? Oh. He just started and now I see why he went home. He sounds so much better when he is just messing around and singing, like in the recorded part at the beginning of the show. This performance is really bad. I am gritting my teeth. Resisting urge to fast forward. That. was. painful.

Gokey - Seriously! These outfits. Cuffs. Skinny pants. I do have to admit that Jamie Foxx's advice to Gokey to make it small instead of out of control was good advice. But then he got all screamy at the end. Yucky. Him screaming "Thank You" to the crowd was the stupidest thing EVER. Whatever. It didn't make me ill, so I guess that's progress.

Adam - The pimp in the pimp spot. I haven't even heard his performance yet and I still can't believe he was in the bottom 2. I really think that was Idol bullshit. I don't believe it for one second. PINK STAIRS!! fuck yeah. This performance is soooooo Broadway. That is truly where he belongs. If you haven't you tubed his performance as Fiyero in WICKED, you need to get on that. HAHA Randy said it was Broadway too. And the outfit... shiny white suit. Best of the night. Total bullshit with that bottom 2 crap.

I hate Idol.

results show... Taylor Hicks, Natalie Cole? Gonna be fast forwarding lots... Dumb commercial. ooh. Cheesy group performance. Gotta love those. The food fight was freaking awesome! Stupid with the cleaning bill. Fast forwarding this "go to this side of the stage" shit and lots of other shit. Jamie Foxx... this song sticks in your head! A-a-a-a-al-cohal. Ok. Ok. If I had watched this live, I probably would have had a panic attack. Bye Matt the mole.

Have I mentioned I hate this show?

No comments: