Tuesday, April 07, 2009

top 8

Gokey - I hated that arrangement. The judges just crawled up his ass. I knew he was their pick from the beginning. Now they are just saying what they need to say to keep him. He's not terrible, but he's not the best. Plus, the little shit had lunch with Jason Castro the other day. Punk.

Kris - What is with having one performer surrounded by the crowd? That's annoying and distracting. He is really cheezy. Why did he pick that song? Really dumb. But the good thing about him is that he is a human being.

Lil - She can sing really well. But she's not gonna win. She is too old, even though she's not.

Anoop - Obsessing over his sweater!! Same birthday as David Cook! Awesome. Ballads are his thing. I can totally see him doing R&B ballads. Many people have made a career doing that.

Scott - He's going home this week. Loving the lipstick on Paula's teeth.

Allison - I really dislike that song. Boring. I zoned out.

Matt - This was my favorite performance of his. I didn't think I'd like it. But I like that he's not stuck behind the piano. Said it before... not Justin Timberlake, but Robin Thicke.

***The stupid show ran over. My DVR stopped recording, of course. But thank god for the internet. I want to thank rickey.org for always having video of the performances up right away.***

Adam - I am getting annoyed that he has toned his look down so much. He's not being himself and that bothers me. Beyond that, he was amazing. If he keeps this up, he's got this in the bag. Perfect song for him. Perfect. I heart you, Adam.

No comments: