Tuesday, April 14, 2009

top 7

yo yo.
Watching the live feed from the East Coast.
West Coasters if you don't want spoilers, stop now!!

So they are only having 2 judges comment, so that the show does not run over... interesting. They should have thought of that before adding dumbass Kara.

Allison - Don't Want To Miss a Thing... I really do not like this song. She did ok. But it was just ok. We know she can sing, but she kinda bores me. Paula? She has Adam's "special sauce"? You are scaring me. Simon says she's the girls only hope. I agree 100%.

Anoop - Everything I Do... Going with a ballad again. Took my advice, apparently. I just got goose bumps. awwww. He did a really good job. This is another song that I don't like all that much (maybe it because it was over played when it came out), but I really liked this version. He needs to loose that weird jacket, though.

Adam - Born To Be Wild... Took my advice too. Back to his craziness and eyeliner!! I could do without some of the dancing. Perfect song for his screeching. The thing with Adam is that I am thoroughly entertained. If I had to choose one of these Idols to see in concert, you know it would be Adam. I like this side of him better, but the last couple weeks he has shown that he can sing lovely also. That's the whole package. That's who should win.

Matt - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman... More Bryan Adams? seriously? IDK. I may have to watch this one again. I cannot decide how I feel about it. I didn't dislike it.

Gokey - Endless Love... *grabs vomit bucket* No glasses? He can magically see now? When I was in junior high, I used to wear fake glasses, because I thought they looked cool. Now I have no choice. But what is his deal?? Don't care. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. HIM. The frau's that love him will drool over this. But I am just glad its over.

Kris - Falling Slowly... I love this song. LOVE. It's really hard, though. It was pretty. Very shaky at the beginning, but as he got in to it, he gave it some life. Not bad.

Lil - The Rose... Is the theme tonight "Songs that annoy Laura"? So she decided to gospel-ize it. Blah. Agree with Simon. She looked like an idiot throwing a tantrum on stage. This just might be the week we say bye to her. And the different wigs every week are driving me crazy. Pick one.

My bottom 3... Allison, Lil, Gokey.

peace out

No comments: