Sunday, February 22, 2009

hollywood's biggest day

Tomorrow (technically today) is the Academy Awards. A great day for me; an awards show junkie. This year, I thought that I wasn't gonna be able to see all the movies nominated for best picture, but I managed to get that done. I've seen all 5.

  • Frost/Nixon (or Frost/Slumdog as my sister referred to it today. hehehe)
  • The Reader
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
  • Milk
  • Slumdog Millionaire

  • My pick for Best Picture: Slumdog Millionaire. It is not only the best movie of the year, but it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It is definitely in my top 5 movies of all time.
    I cannot wait for tomorrow night. I will not be blogging the show, because I just want to sit back and enjoy it. (But don't hold me to that. As I'm watching I might get snarky and feel like blogging it.) I can't wait for the red carpet either. The best of the best. Look for my best & worst dressed either tomorrow night or Monday morning. Woo Hoo!!

    No comments: