Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love that the Cardinals have a whole new set of fans now that they are in the Super Bowl. I think that's great. All the support that they are getting is wonderful. I hope these new fans stay fans.
Me, however... I have been a fan for 20 years, thru good times and bad. And I have the proof:
Can't argue with that. It even shows how old I was! That makes it 20 years, as I am 31 now. Love the crimped hair, btw. When the Cardinals first came in AZ in 1988, they were called the Phoenix Cardinals. They changed to the Arizona Cardinals in 1994.

I can't believe the game is tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I totally forgot that they used to be called the Phoenix Cardinals!

I LOVE that picture. You are such a cutie -- you were then, and you are now.