Friday, January 30, 2009

fun day

Despite running on about 3 hours sleep, I had a really fun day today. My mom came over and we went to see Slumdog Millionaire. OMG. I loved it so much. It was fantastic. I loved the story and the way it was told. I loved the look of it and all the over head shots of the city. I loved the little boy who played the main character as a child. And the older female lead... wow. Just wow. Gorgeous. I think I loved everything about it. I am so glad we chose to see it. After the movie, we decided to be silly and take our picture in a photo booth. The picture quality was really bad, but we had fun doing it. We were laughing so hard. I had to do some editing and it looked the best in black and white.
Too fun. We make each other laugh, even during these tough times and I am lucky to have her. It was the best day I have had in a really long time.

edited to add: I cannot believe I forgot to mention that on the way home from the movie we stopped at 7-11 and I got a Slurpee! I have been wanting a Slurpee for a over a week now. But due to only having one vehicle, its not so easy to just run out and make a random purchase. But I did today and I was so happy. Now I am hyped up on sugar from it, but I will crash soon.

No comments: