Monday, January 05, 2009

best picture I took in 2008

I had a request for the best picture I took in 2008. It was not a very tough choice for me. This is my favorite picture I took all year.

For the past 2 years, I have done a photo 365 blog. That means posting a picture every single day for the whole year. In 2007, I kept up with it, but this year not so much. I am so behind on this year... I plan on finishing it, but I don't plan on doing another one for 2009. I am stealing my sister's idea and just posting photos here on this blog when I take them. I have learned a lot from my photo blog. I have learned to take better pictures. I was never really into photography much. I just have a little point and shoot camera. But I have learned to use it and take some decent pictures. I enjoy it too. I see photo potential in everything now. I carry my camera with me everywhere and I like to capture my life on film (so to speak). So, I'm not gonna stop taking pictures, but I can't manage to keep up the photo blog anymore.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

That IS a good picture!

Anonymous said...

I love this one. Makes me want to reach in there and nom nom nom!