Sunday, June 04, 2006

*tear*

I have been so upset about the Suns lost last night that I haven't been really talkative. I even yelled at my husband to go away when he came to talk to me after the game. I shouldn't have yelled at him and I apologized. But I was upset. I am mostly over it now. I loved the rush of watching the games and how exciting it was that my hometown team was doing so well. I will miss watching the games very much. I guess we have to go back to watching baseball. I have been neglecting the Diamondbacks in the last couple months.
Anyway. On Saturday, we went to IKEA because they are having a sale. We were looking for a couch to maybe replace our other IKEA couch, but we realized that if we were going to spend any more money than what we spent on the first couch, we should get a couch we really like, not just one to get us by. We did end up buying me a new desk (in the black-brown color). I have been planning on buying this desk for awhile now, but have not made it to IKEA in awhile. Chris put the desk together for me today and I am sitting at it now. It's nice and big. I have to get a new chair now because the one I am using is just a little too low and my arms don't hit the desk in the right postion. Chris says its because I'm short. Whatever.
Tonight was the finale (I think) of Big Love. I really like this show. It ended very dramatically. I really wonder what will happen. But better than that, Entourage will be back next week. I am so happy about this! I love that show and I heart Jeremy Piven. Tonight they were rerunning a couple of the last episodes from last season. I didn't realize how much I missed that show. Totally appointment television. Can't record that. Gotta watch it live baby.
And I will post a review of The Break Up sometime, maybe.

1 comment: