Wednesday, June 14, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days:
FACT #51, 52, 53, 54, 55

51. I was named after my nana (my mom's mom). However, nana was called "La" (pronounced like it was being sung, like fa la la...). I don't like to be called La, because I am not her. You can me LA, though. Difference is "LA" is the letter L and the letter A (or abbreviation for Los Angeles). Gee, that was a confusing explanation.

52. I hate being late for appointments and events with scheduled start times.

53. I went to college for a total of 5 semesters (aka 2 and a half years).

54. I am one of those people who puts their ABC (Already Been Chewed) gum on their cups to save for later. Like when I am eating lunch, take the gum out and put it on the lid. I used to be way worse at this, but I still do it sometimes .

55. When I was young, I had a few pets... a hamster, some guinea pigs (for like a week) and then there was my beloved dog, Taffy. (Note to self...next fact-tell story about why we got Taffy.)

No comments: