Friday, June 30, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days:
FACT # 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66,
67, 68, 69, 70, 71

60. My favorite color is usually purple. It changes occasionally, but purple is the old stand by.

61. Daisies are my favorite flower. Hence the daisy tattoo. Daisies were the main flower in my wedding too.

62. My mother is 30 years older than me and my grandmother is 30 years older than her, making her 60 years older than me. But the grandmother that's 30 years older than my mother is my father's mother. (My dad is also 30 years older than me and so his mother is 30 years older than him.) Confused?

63. I played the alto saxophone in junior high. The best I got was 3rd chair. I also played the tenor saxophone for awhile during junior high too.

64. I sold my saxophone when I was in high school to buy a plane ticket to Ohio to visit the boy.

65. I sung in choir at school from 5th grade to my senior year in high school. I also sung in church choir from the age of 13 to 17.

66. My first "real" job (other than babysitting) was a receptionist at my church office.

67. I don't like getting drunk and have only been drunk a couple of times. I don't really drink to get drunk. I will have some wine or one drink and that's usually about it.

68. I can recite all the prepositions. I learned this in 5th grade and still remember them. About, above, across, after, against, along... Oh, and I know them in alphabetical order too.

69. I like the smell of gasoline.

70. I thought for a long time that I have a fear of heights. But I have come to realize that I am actually afraid of falling more than being up high.

71. I hate the sound of bare feet rubbing on carpet.

No comments: