Thursday, June 01, 2006

10 Things That Make Me Happy

I came up with this photo meme last night and its taken off on my sister's blog. I had her post about it there, because she gets way more traffic than I do on her blog. Anyway, I did mine today. I decided there were a few ways you could go with this concept. I wanted it to be more like specific things that maybe at the moment make you happy. But many people took the idea and made it their own. And that's really cool. But I am sticking to my original idea. I think I will do this many times. Just decide that one day I am going to walk around my house (or wherever I am) and decide what makes me happy right now. So here it is...
my best friend
edited to add: the boy, not the margarita


pictures of my family around the house

my yellow daisy Birkenstocks

our 52" television

a framed copy of our wedding invitation that hangs in our hallway

the teddy bear my husband gave me 12 years ago

our Los Angeles pottery collection
This is just a very small sample of what we actually have.

John Mayer music

my Dooney & Burke purse

Roomba


OOOH! gotta go watch the game now!

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

HOLY CRAP! I did not know that you owned a Roomba. Was this all a big elaborate ruse to let me know this?

Laura Anne said...

no, but that would have been a good idea.
we've had it about a month or so. I love it. It works WAY better on hard floors than carpet.