Friday, February 04, 2005

what a crappy day

Today sucked.
Our electric company notified us yesterday that our power would be turned off for about 4 hours this morning, starting at 8:00am. This pretty much altered all my plans. I was intending to cook pork chops in the crock pot today. So, I had to cook them overnight and then had to get them out of the crock pot by candlelight. My kitchen gets no light, so you have to turn on the light, which I couldn't do, obviously. That's just one thing. I don't want to start complaining. That's just making me more upset. I also know that the next few days are gonna suck too, so that doesn't help. I have my stupid work party tomorrow at Corona Ranch and I am not really looking forward to it. Plus, on Sunday I was gonna try to leave work early to watch the game. But that can't happen. I have to do some coaching and I have an interview to be an official "on-boarding guide". That's what I did when I was helping the new hires when they first got on the phone. They are putting together a team of people to do it each time a new class starts. It's no more money and not a promotion, but they are still having us interview. So, I have to deal with that and I have dress up. None of these things are a problem, they are just things that I have to deal with and I would rather not. AUGH! I can't seem the bring myself out of the grumpy mood that I am in. AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: