Friday, February 11, 2005

music of the moment

Here are some songs that I can't seem to get out of my head right now:
Get Right by Jennifer Lopez
Disco Inferno by 50 Cent
Pain and Work by Jimmy Eat World (gotta support the local boys!)
Over by Lindsay Lohan (yes, I know. I'm ashamed of this.)
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
Now, I'm not saying these are good and/or high quality songs. Just songs that I like to blast and groove to.

This is a cute interview with Gavin DeGraw. We love him too.

Grammy's are Sunday! JCM is performing Daughters, of course. He's up for two awards. Song Of The Year and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. He will probably not win, but he's got my love and support, so what more could he really want anyway? hehe.

and if you have some time, Kanye West's live show is available to watch. JCM was there and performs about 40 minutes into Kanye's set and stays for the rest of it. Or you can just watch All Falls Down and see the best part of JCM performance. Watch it.

Edited to add: for anyone new to my blog, JCM is John Mayer.

No comments: