Wednesday, February 23, 2005

house update for the day...

The realtor called and he is gonna schedule the inspection for Friday. I am taking the mom and sibling unit (who is in town - WOOOO HOOOO!) by the house on Friday. We might even get to go through it, depending on if they are doing the inspection then. We are gonna pay for the inspection out of pocket and that will take that amount out of our closing costs. If we waited until closing to pay for the inspection, they charge more for the delay. It's all good. We might as well pay for what we can while we have the money and have to pay less at closing. Speaking of closing, notice my new counter up to the right? I got that idea from a poster on my sister's website. It counts for you. Sweet.
The husband is in Vegas for the day. That's fun for him. He called me on his lunch to tell me that the realtor had called. I am really thankful that Chris is taking care of all this house stuff. I am usually the one with all the responsibilities for things such as this, but he is taking this all on and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that.
I do have a headache today and it sucks ass.

No comments: