Monday, February 14, 2005

Grammy's



YEAH! Song of the Year and Best Male Pop Vocal Performance. I had my doubts, but can I just tell you how pleasantly surprised I was. For once, awards went to those deserving, not just the most popular.
The show was pretty lame. The tsunami tribute song was terrible. I can't imagine anyone wanting to download that. It's sad when the best part of the song was sung by Steven Tyler. Melissa Etheridge scared the crap out me with no hair. I get the cancer thing, but that doesn't mean she's not scary. Joss Stone, I thought was the best performance of the night. Yes, better than JCM's. J.Lo and Marc Anthony's performance was disturbing. Let's pretend to play house while we sing in spanish. No thank you. One thing that really pisses me off is that I am in Mountain Time and all the pre-show shit didn't start until after the awards actually started here. So annoying. They don't adjust for the time zones on the cable channels. But really, I can't stand Star Jones on E! anyway, so it's not that great of a loss.

Beck - both our boys won Grammys! Zach Braff won for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media. NEAT!

No comments: