Thursday, February 17, 2005

mmm, philosophy

I just started using my philosophy chocolate chip cookies shower gel and it smells more like Coco Krispies then chocolate chip cookies. But it's still neat. I am on a program where I get two new shower gels every 60 days (that's when they are supposed to come, in theory) and my last shipment was shipped today. I guess I will have to buy some on my own from here on out. But I am backed up with what I have. At home now, I have white chocolate hazelnut, and mini's of double rich hot cocoa and spiced cider from my Hot Toddies collection that I got for Christmas. What's coming in my last shipment is key lime pie and coconut cream pie. Yum. I was going over the website and they have new flavors like lavender pound cake, vanilla cupcake and crumb berry pie. Yum again.

No comments: