Thursday, June 12, 2008

random tv stuff

  • I am soooo happy that Stephanie won Top Chef! She deserved to win!! I was very happy. Actually as long as it wasn't Lisa, I would have been happy.

  • Ice Road Truckers is the shit. I love that show and I am so glad that season two started. Driving on the ocean now? That is just nuts!

  • Another show that I am really into is I Survived on the Biography channel. The most recent episode was about the Virginia Tech shootings and that bridge collapse last summer in Wisconsin. That was the first episode of national news story stories. It is such dramatic show, but at least you know, as the people describe what happened, that they did survive.

  • I have not yet gotten into So You Think You Can Dance. I am still pissed at Nigel Lythgoe and don't really feel like looking at him right about now. I should set it to record so I won't miss anymore. But this is funny... Someone posted a sign in the stairwell at work that says: VOTE TWITCH.
  • 1 comment:

    BrightStar (B*) said...

    Here is the best one from last night's SYTYCD -- it's Katee and Joshua. The storyline to the dance is a girlfriend and a boyfriend and the guy gets notice that he has to go to Iraq. It's really moving.