Tuesday, June 24, 2008

he didn't stand us up!!

My poor blog as gone from all John Mayer all the time, to depressing heath stuff, to now all Jason Castro all the time. Oh well. You can deal.

Sooooo... it's Tuesday night and it's date night. Here is the bulletin he posted on myspace:

Date: Jun 24, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: i just put on some cologne

time for our date! haha i just posted the new video...i dont know if its showing up just yet... bear with me im learning things as i go...like the fact that its already 10:30 on the east coast..who picks up their date at 10:30?! my baddd. haha today wasnt too eventful...as you will notice in my vid. haha but this week coming up is gonna be huuugeeee!!!! im taking notes to share everything. yessss.

ttyl!

jasonnn.


and the video:


He leaves me gasping for air...

No comments: