Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a reason to smile

I am telling you... when I just saw this, I just about screamed and woke the husband up. I had to cover my mouth. This is gorgeous. A little too posed and pretty, but works for me!


New celeb Gap ads
Do you recognize this guy? A new fall Gap ad campaign, called Classics Redefined, features 12 black and white Annie Leibovitz portraits of stars. Each portrait is numbered to highlight 12 wardrobe essentials Gap things you'll need this fall. Here, John Mayer wears the $39.50 Sweater Vest.

Other celebs in the campaign include Sarah Silverman in The Wide Leg Trouser ($49.50), Lucy Liu wearing a Little Black Sweater Dress ($59.50) and Ken Watanabe in The Tailored White Shirt ($39.50). The photos will appear in the September issues of national magazines.

No comments: