Monday, July 30, 2007

big brother 8 - 07/30/07

**warning - spoilers**

I hate them all right now!

Let me just get to the spoiler... Jameka is gonna use the veto and take Jen off. Dustin is gonna nominate Nick and they are gonna vote Nick out.

I am so addicted to this season, its not even funny. I even went so far as to sign up for Showtime just so I can watch Big Brother After Dark. I record it and watch it in the mornings. I also read the message boards for the live feed updates. I live for this right now. I will admit that my current obsession with it is not really healthy. I always get like this for certain things. I need to get a life, but I am not quite sure how to accomplish that at this time. But that's another story for another time.

So, the house has lost their minds! Dick, Daniele, Dustin, Amber, Jessica, Eric and Jameka are in an alliance, even though they won't admit that is what it is. There is conflict between them, so I don't know how long it will last. But for this week, they organized and all came to the decision to get rid of Nick. Most of them are saying it is because it will be best for Daniele. They think they need to protect her. Daniele (and Amber too) are not happy about voting Nick out, but she is going along with the house (for now). I am so sad. I love Nick. Yes, he can be a jerk and he needs to get his head right when it comes to Daniele. But her actions speak louder than her words (ie. making out with his just this morning under the covers!!). Nick is the reason I watch the show. He is eye candy and a half. He is really a good guy and they are scared for him, in more ways than one. I am just dreading the next few days.
I think he knows something is up, too. This was him early this morning:
He still thinks they are gonna put Zach up, because he keeps asking Dustin about it. But I think he is concerned about the late night chats that the alliance has. See, Nick goes to bed around 11:30 or so every night. The alliance has meetings, usually around 1 or 2am. He has never really been a part of that. He has reason for concern, because it was Saturday night that they came up with the idea of getting rid of him.

BOO HISS!!! I would like to say that I am gonna stop watching when the get rid of Nick, but I cannot say that. I will keep watching. But I think I will lay off the message boards a little and reconsider keeping Showtime all summer. Those fools are not that interesting without the eye candy.

3:29pm PST - edited to add: They did it. Nick is on the block. He is gonna go home, unless we can all get together and force Eric to vote for Kail to get evicted. That is our only hope. If America's Player has to vote for Kail, then I believe Eric will try to sway the vote that way. He does not want to stand out in the crowd by voting against the house, so he will try to get them to vote out Kail. Please god, let that happen! We all have to vote for Eric to evict Kail on Tuesday night!!!
And one more thing. Now that Nick is nominated, Amber is crying up a storm (duh!). Nick is the one trying to console her!!!!!!! She orchestrated his nomination and he is consoling her??? I hate Amber soooo much.


edited to add - 4:40pm PST: Here's video of Amber crying, holding onto Nick's leg and him consoling her. This goes on for more than the length of this video... she is freaking insane. She is also telling him that she didn't know Dustin was gonna put him up! What a liar!!!!!


edited to add - 6:32pm PST: Nick shaved his head (with help from Dustin). He now has a lovely mohawk. He's been talking about doing this for over a week, so it is not a reaction to his inevitable eviction. I will have to see how it looks on After Dark tonight... but here is a grainy photo:

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Ooo... very good update!