Monday, July 30, 2007

the real reason i smile and get up every morning...

This was taken 10 years ago, by my dear friend Kearsten.
Chris was in town for a visit and we went around town and she took tons of photos of us. Since it was 10 years ago this summer, that these were taken, I decided I needed to share them. I am gonna scan the others and post more later.
But as I said in the post title... this is the love of my life. I talk about the hotness and other boys, but this is the man I love. This is the reason I get out of bed every morning. This is the person who has been my best friend for over 13 years. I drive him crazy and annoy the hell out of him (and vice versa!), but there is no one else on earth I would rather be with. No one.

edited to add: Here are the rest of the photos. I love them all!

No comments: