Saturday, November 19, 2005

update on the john

I have been so sick the last few weeks that I haven't even thought about my blog. But since the new John Mayer Trio live album comes out on Tuesday, I thought I should bring everyone up to date on the latest. You can catch the album on Hear Music First on VH1.com. It is incredible.
There are also up coming TV appearances to pimp the album:

Good Morning America
November 22, 2005

American Music Awards
November 22, 2005

The Late Show With David Letterman
November 24, 2005

Late Night with Conan O'Brien
December 24, 2005 (Late night on the 23rd)

Check it all out. I promise you will not be disappointed. Even if you don't like John Mayer, the album is worth a second of you time (at least track 1, 2, 4, 9 & for a classic, track 8)

No comments: