Sunday, November 27, 2005

so much to say

augh
Can't really think of a better way to explain my feelings right now. I need to vent myself and I don't want it to be misunderstood. I am in no way blaming anyone for my shitty weekend. I am a member of a family and when major things happen to one, they affect all. Please don't misunderstand. Please don't feel guilty. But I am stressed out and my weekend sucked. I did not get dressed at all yesterday. I was in my pajamas until 4pm, then I just took a shower and spent the rest of the night in my robe. Lovely.
The last 5 days broken down...
Wednesday - saw RENT! I cried from the opening credits all the way thru. Not constantly, but here and there during the whole thing. I am glad I was by myself and that there were not many people in the theater. I was able to cry in peace. I loved it. I came home and told Chris all about it. What was added. What was missing. I could go on and on about it, but it will only make sense you anyone who has seen the musical as many times as me. I still need to drag Chris to see it. We will soon. The weekend was flipped upside down, so we will go another day.
Thanksgiving - was nice. Family get together at my cousins house. Lots and lots of food, football, kids. Nice.
Friday - started very bad. Lots of talking. Lots of crying. Lots of cooking. Chris and I did our own Thanksgiving meal. The whole works. I made a pecan pie, pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole. Chris made turkey, stuffing and potatoes. Yum. Lots of leftovers. And Chris's friend (and former co-worker) was in town from LA and he came over to visit for a few hours that night. It was really nice to see Keith (or as he is known to us - Junior). We saw him last year when we were in LA, but since we aren't going this year, it was cool he came to town and came over.
Saturday - explained most that already. Did nothing. Laundry is still sitting in the washer and the dryer. I did do the checkbook and paid some bills, but that was about it. Watched lots of Tv. Did a lot of looking at Chris and saying, "Dude" out of shock at the family drama.
Sunday - that's today. I am at work. It's really slow. That a good thing. Found a website with lots of dumb games. Trying to entertain myself and not think about it. That's not happening.
Not sure when we will start to decorate for Christmas. I want to do it soon, but just don't have the motivation.

No comments: