Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NO DAY BUT TODAY!

Then why did I wake up with a freaking migraine? SUCK.
I slept all night on my back. I get headaches when I sleep like that. I am so messed up. I hate myself sometimes because of all my medical issues. It makes me feel old.
But I am still pushing myself, because its finally here. RENT! TODAY! 12:45pm!

Besides that. I have a 3 1/5 day weekend. Tomorrow is Turkey Day. We are going to my cousin's house. It should be cool. They have a huge house, but there will be lots of people. Family fun all around. Then on Friday, Chris and I are having our own Thanksgiving. Chris bought a 9lb turkey so we will have leftovers. I am making the world famous sweet potato casserole and a pecan pie. Chris is gonna make stuffing, potatoes and I am not sure what else. For the family meal tomorrow, he is making his famous stuffed zucchini and he also made baked beans. He makes really good beans from scratch. Yum. I love Thanksgiving leftovers. Sandwiches. Yum.

Last night, I watched the entire American Music Awards. Tortured myself is more like it. All my sources said John Mayer would be there. But turns out now, he decided not to go. And the award he was nominated for did not even air. He was up for Adult Contemporary Favorite Artist. He was beaten by Kelly Clarkson. I am very disappointed that I wasted my time on that show. They aired like 2 awards and had like 300 performances. Of course I am exaggerating, but still. Those shows are always like that. Why did I think this would be any different? But he was on Good Morning America yesterday and I taped and watched that last night. What a cute boy! He is supposed to be on Conan tonight and Letterman tomorrow. So, if you are up late...

Better get back to my last hour of work...

No comments: