Wednesday, October 19, 2005

stuck in my head for 2 days...

Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson

Make it stop.

Anyway. Work is getting a little better. I am so hesitant to say that. I am still sure that I do not want to transfer to glass. At least not now. At least I do not dread coming to work everyday... as much.

Big days (stolen from my sibling unit) coming up!
This Friday is a party at Chris's bosses house.
This Saturday we are having a yard sale to get rid of all the crap in our extra bedroom to make room for...
The Logans are coming on November 4th.
But before that, my birthday.
Before that, Halloween.
I am so excited to have trick-r-treaters for the first time. I still need to buy the candy. I am putting that off because I know I would eat too much of it and just have to buy more. I can't wait to see the cute kids. I am not looking forward to stupid teenagers with pillowcases and no costumes. I should tell them "NO!" and slam the door. I crack myself up.

No comments: