Friday, October 28, 2005

ERAC

ooh. using my work jargon.
It stands for Enterprise Rent A Car.
I mention it because I work for a car insurance company and thru my company, I get a discount when renting a car thru ERAC. Since we are going out of town in two weeks when our company comes, we need to rent a bigger vehicle. I called ERAC last night and set it all up. We are going to get a standard size SUV and because I am an employee of XXX company, I saved about $100 on my rental! I am so stoked about that. I said to Chris, "My being a XXX employee is really starting to pay off." I ran a quote for the same rental that we got online and saw the difference. My employee rate was about $37 a day and the online rate for the same vehicle was $59 a day. That's a major discount. I love it. I am so excited about our trip. Even more now that we are getting a cool SUV to drive.

No comments: