Friday, November 19, 2004

what a morning...

I woke up with a headache like my head against a board...
I really did. It was terrible. So bad that I was shaking and couldn't stop. I didn't throw up, yet. I got up early because I had to go the EYE doctor to get my new lenses. I almost didn't make it. I didn't want to put any makeup on if I was just gonna throw up. But I decided to give it a shot. I really wanted my new glasses. So, I got ready and left, giving myself plenty of time to walk slow. I made it to the doctor with about 5 minutes to spare. Not that it's a big deal if I was a few minutes late, but I like to be on time. So, I walked over there and it is a gorgeous day to be walking. There was a nice breeze and everything. I got my new lenses AND my sunglasses had just come in this morning. The dude told me that when I came for my lenses he was just about to start cutting my sunglasses. He said that he had to put my sunglasses aside to cut my lenses, not realizing that the sunglasses were mine too. So, after he cut my lenses, I waited for him to cut my sunglasses. I've never had prescription sunglasses before. It's strange. They were expensive, but worth it. Now I can get any glasses I want, not having to worry about getting clip on sunglasses. Here is a picture of the sunglasses. The ones I got are light purple, so just imagine what they look like. I am all Scottsdale now with my designer shades. After the eye doctor, I walked over to Walgreens to get some caffeine to try to fix the headache issue. I love Walgreens. I just walked around the store in a daze for a while. They had all the Christmas stuff out. Then I came home and here I am... not wanting to do anything, but needing to. Gotta plan for Thanksgiving. Gotta decide what kind of pie to make. Apple or berry? Can't decide. Gotta make a shopping list of things we need so Chris can cook. Gotta do laundry. Gotta clean both bathrooms (yuck). That might get pushed back to just cleaning both toilets and letting the rest wait another week. Alright. Going. Gotta try to eat something...

No comments: