Thursday, November 04, 2004

thanks for my presents...



This is what I got...

From Chris:
this ring and he made an appointment and paid ahead for me to get my hair cut and styled today, therefore explaining the hair cut portion of the teaser from earlier.

From my parents:
this book, this beanie, this movie, these jeans, these pajama pants, this pajama top, (qvc item # A27484) a Christmas fleece jacket, a black v-neck shirt, a blue boat neck shirt, a Hello Kitty activity book, a Hello Kitty coloring book, flowers from my dad, my yummy cake, and dinner at Streets of New York.

From my sister and brother-in-law:
this book and these note cards.

From my in-laws:
this sweater, this sweater (in pink), this scarf, and a birth stone necklace and earring set. cuz it's cold here?

From my sister-in-law:
this lotion.

From my grandparents-in-law:
cash money

I also got lots of cards, in the mail and virtual ones.

Thanks again for all my gifts.

No comments: