Monday, November 08, 2004

I keep forgetting...

I left all those teasers on my birthday and never explained them all...
Since I am at work, I can't really show the flower on toes. But I'll try to remember to post that tonight.

But as far as sick boy... Chris is sick. He's been sick since my birthday. I brought him home from work on my birthday. He went to work the next two days, but today, he stayed home. He was all dressed and ready for work when we woke me up to tell me he wasn't going. I asked him why he still had his shoes on. He said that they keep his feet warm. I left him sleeping on the couch covered with a blanket. What a cute boy. He has the congestion that I had. He doesn't give in to sickness very often, so I know that when he says he's sick, he really feels bad.

bent glasses... when he was washing my hair at my haircut, I had taken off my glasses and put them on my lap. Then, I stood up and across the floor they slid and my foot went down on top of them. They are not ruined, but a little off. Chris tried to fix them for me, but they are still not right. I am going to the ear doctor on Friday. I needed new frames anyway.

Alright. Other subjects now:
Six Feet Under ending. I am sad about that. I love that show.
Rain. It rained all day off and on yesterday and it was rainy this morning. Neat.
And

to Kearsten LaBrozzi!

No comments: