Monday, November 15, 2004

I love this picture



The little version I took as a screen capture. I hate that the big version has the words over it, but since I am not a newspaper, I can't do anything about it. Those eyes. Those lips. ok, I'm done. As they say on local-83, I needed a "teenie" moment.

Chris said a funny thing to me last night. He said, "You know if you meet him, you'll have to give it up." My response, "Your point?"

The American Music Awards were last night. That's what that picture is from. The show was pretty lame. The only good parts were John, Gwen Stefani and Snoop and Pharrell (I love that song! drop it like it's hot). Most of the show was really boring. And besides, nobody wants to see Uncle Kracker. So, I was talking to Mandy when John came on and I screamed. She said she would let me go so I could watch it. But the screaming didn't end there. He's microphone didn't work for the first 16 seconds of him singing (how do I know how long? I downloaded it and timed it. Me? Obsessed? Nah.) and I was yelling at the tv. Chris came in the room to find out what was wrong. That's funny.

Something else I want to mention. I bought these candles from QVC and they came today. I was looking forward to getting them. But I opened the box and realized that something was wrong when the styrofoam was all broken apart. One of the candle jars was broken. It's about an inch chunk of glass broken. The glass lid is broken too. Plus, with the styrofoam all broken apart, it got everywhere. There is even some in between the candle and jar on the non-broken ones. They brilliantly shipped the jars with the lids not on the them. So, I sent off an nasty email to QVC about it. We shall see what they say. I was just really annoyed. Especially since the one that is broken is the one that I was for sure going to give as a gift. Bastards.

this is funny... on the blogger spell checker, it wants to replace Mandy with moaning. neat.

No comments: