Monday, November 08, 2004

flower on toes



When I went to get my pedicure, I got a flower on both my big toes because it was my birthday. Mind you, I paid extra (nothing free from them), but it looked cute.
I took a picture of one, because I knew it wouldn't last long. I have already taken
the polish off and repainted. I took my own polish for my toes, so that was one of
the reasons I did the flower. I knew I'd be able to take it off and still have my
feet look good. But there's more to the story. When I went home from my pedicure and haircut, I looked down at my feet as I was getting out of the car. One of the flowers was all messed up. So, I looked in my purse for my own polish because I decided that I would just take it off that one toe. But I had left my polish at the nail place. So, I decided to go back and get the polish and have her fix my toe. So, that's the whole story.

No comments: