Tuesday, May 12, 2009

top 3

bleh. East coast feed. Don't wanna know, stop now.

Gokey - Dance Little Sister - Picked by Paula. Boo. Sounds terrible. Skatting with the saxophone. Someone save me. Randy crawls up his ass again. They talked about his dancing. What does that tell you? Nothing really good to say about the singing.

The judges messing around during and in between songs is just plain rude.

Kris - Apologize - Picked by Randy & Kara. Why they gotta make me think of Archuleta? WOW. He sounds so good. It actually took my breath away when he started singing. I am sitting here with my hand over my mouth, because I don't really know what to say. Kara wanted him to "make it his own"??? It was perfect for him just the way it was. Standing ovation for Simon Cowell. He called Kara out for choosing the song and then saying he should have changed the arrangement.

The judges are disrespectful and rude. I hate them. I hate this stupid show. The contestants deserve more.

Adam - One - Picked by Simon. Awesome. This kid can do no wrong. Simon booed at Randy's comments. Love it. Lambert's got this in the bag.

Speaking of that... Did you notice there was no Idol Gives Back this season?? Dumb.

Gokey - You Are So Beautiful - Arrangement sucked. Sounded terrible. The gospel part. Way to play to your fan base. Thank goodness he's done.

Kris - Heartless - SHUT UP! That was even before he sung. He's got balls. And damn... he actually pulled that shit off. I loved that version. He is a white dude, with a guitar singing a rap song. I am still in shock. He deserves to be in the finale.

Adam - Cryin - DAMN! FIERCE! The backup singers are too loud. And I am not too keen on the way they chopped the song. But he sung the shit out of that song.

I have to say that Simon redeemed himself in my eyes tonight. Not just because I agree with him. But because he was the most respectful to the contestants. He was honest and even when he wanted to, he didn't kiss ass.

Should I vote? Nah. I don't care THAT much.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Hated that first song with Danny.

Hated that the judges fought about Kris and his song -- I LOVED IT!

BrightStar (B*) said...

How did Lambert end up OWNING this season when he annoyed the crap out of me at the beginning of it?! HOW DID HE DO IT? He's really talented. Real talent needs to win.

BrightStar (B*) said...

Holy shit, right?! Kris Allen and his version of Heartless was FREAKIN' COOL! LOVED IT!!!