Tuesday, May 12, 2009

come back to me

While we wait all day for the Top 3 to perform on Idol, I want to discuss David Cook's latest video for Come Back To Me. First off, I really like this song. I have from the very beginning. Secondly, I know I am way late in discussing this video. I know its been out for a few weeks, but I keep forgetting to discuss it. In case you haven't seen it, here it is:

Ok. So he sings it backwards. Been done. And been done WAY better. In my opinion, the backwards singing is very distracting. And the backward motion just seems odd. I think its an easy way out. When they have no other idea for a video concept, they do it backwards. Whatever. But the one good thing I have to say about this video is that it highlights DC's best asset... his mouth. I am a fan. Think he's not bad looking. I have always thought that he has a nice mouth. It was the first thing I noticed about him. I like to watch him sing because of it.
What do you think of the video?

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

cookie!

This whole entire album is rad. I like this song a lot. Cook & Clarkson = my two fav idols.