Monday, November 17, 2008

poor blog

My blog always seems to be the first thing to be neglected. I should have done Na Blo Po Mo. That would have forced me to blog. Oh well. It's the middle of freaking November. When did that happen? I think its a big shock, because... oh, I don't know... I have to turn on a fan during the day. It's not cold yet. It sucks. I love the cold weather.
My blog is not the only thing that is being neglected right now. The house, the laundry, the dishes, me. My sleeping is all jacked up. I sleep during the day and am wake all night. See what time it is?? Yup. Still awake. Today's excuse is because I drank too much on Saturday night and slept in until 2:30pm today. Craziness. I was tired all day, but (my mom was right) by the time it was bedtime, I am awake. I think I will take a few hour nap here in a few minutes.
Oh... if you read this in time - MOM, CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME AT 9AM TO WAKE ME UP? Thanks. Remind me that I told you to do it.
Well, I guess I should try sleeping. Then maybe some laundry...

No comments: