Sunday, November 23, 2008

!!!!!

I seriously have the best sister EVER! She called me today and asked if she could buy me a ticket to Spring Awakening as my Christmas present. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?? "Are you serious?" was my response to her. She bought it for me and got me 3rd row!
I am going on December 11th. I can hardly wait. I am loading the soundtrack back on to my ipod as we speak. I already know it all, but just to freshen up on it.
Lately, many people have asked me what the show is about. Its about German teenagers in the 19th century who are discovering their sexuality. If you wanna know more, you can read all about it here. AHHHHHH!! I still can't believe it!
Thank you sissy!!

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

You are welcome!! I'm glad to see that you're excited. :)

comebacknikki said...

Awesome!