Sunday, November 30, 2008

freaking amazing

I don't even know where to start...

Jason Castro had his first post Idol gig last night in Tulsa, OK. He was the headlining act. There were two opening acts: Bryan Jewett & To Have Heroes. None of my friends were going to the show, but we did know that there would be a live cell cast online. As the day went on yesterday, we discovered that there would be a live VIDEO feed of the concert. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it was. I never thought it was possible for me to like him more, but I do. If you think you know who he is based on American Idol, you have no idea. He has matured and gained a confidence that many thought was not possible. But not so much that he is a jerk or anything. He just finally believes in himself. He is still that same goofy guy, but... AH!!!!! I could go on and on, but I will let him speak for himself.
Hallelujah 11/29/08


Love Uncompromised 11/29/08


Shine Your Light 11/29/08


see videos of the rest of the show here.

It was absolutely amazing to watch it streaming live. At one point, there were over 400 people watching the live feed. We were all there in spirit.
This is just the beginning for him. After seeing him last night, it made me realize that its all been worth it. All the blood, sweat and tears that I've put into supporting him and our website... all worth it. Even if he does not become a superstar, he will be around for a long time. And he's got me, for sure.

No comments: